We do care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore we would like to present underneath the most significant information on the rules of how we process your personal data and cookie files which we use in our shop. This information has been prepared keeping in mind the GDPR, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation.
Personal data administrator
The administrator of the personal data collected via the Internet Shop is PRZEDSIĘBIORSWO WIELOBRANŻOWE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, with its seat in ul. Polna 1, 64-316 Michorzewo, Taxpayer’s ID No. [NIP]: 7831540582, Business ID No. [REGON]: 639791981.
If you want to contact us with regard to processing your personal data in our company, email us on: email@example.com
You are entitled to demand: access to your personal data (Art. 15 of the GDPR), to have them rectified (Art. 16 of the GDPR) or deleted (Art. 17 of the GDPR), limitation of their processing (Art. 18 of the GDPR), and to have them transferred to another administrator (Art. 20 of the GDPR).
You also have the right to:
object, on grounds connected with your particular situation, at any time to processing of data pertaining to you, which is based on Art. 6, section 1(f) of the GDPR (i.e. processing for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us), including profiling (Art. 21, section 1, of the GDPR);
where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing (Art. 21, section 2, of the GDPR).
Please contact us if you wish to use your rights. The objection to our using the cookie files (read underneath) can be expressed especially by means of appropriate browser settings.
Should you recognize that your data are processed against the law, you may lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
Please find underneath the information on processing your data depending on the actions you take.
Placing an order in the Shop
– the data are processed in order to proceed with your order
– the basis for processing the data is the sales agreement or the actions taken at your request and aiming to conclude the agreement (Art. 6, section 1(b) of the GDPR) and the legal obligation, pertaining to accounting and obliging our company to process your personal data (Art. 6, section 1(C) of the GDPR)
– your data shall be processed during the period of the agreement binding our company or – if the agreement has not been concluded – until the period of pursuing claims has expired – see the last clause of this section*, and until the legal obligation incumbent on our company, pertaining to accounting
– besides, your data shall be processed until the period within which the claims – whether yours or ours – can be pursued has expired (more on this can be found in the last clause hereof).
– if you do not supply your data, you shall have no possibility to set an account
Setting an account in the Shop
– in order to perform the agreement of running the account in the Shop
– on the basis of the service agreement (Art. 6, section 1(B) of the GDPR)
– until the account has been closed by you or our company at your request, besides, your data shall be processed until the period within which claims can be pursued by any Party (more on this can be found in the last table herein).
– if you do not supply your data, you shall have no possibility to set an account and use its functions such as reviewing the history of orders or checking their status.
3. Getting in touch with us (e.g. in order to ask a question)
-in order to have your enquiries or issues processed
– on the basis of the agreement or the action taken at your request aiming at concluding such agreement (Art. 6, section 1(b) of the GDPR) – in case when your enquiry or the registered issue pertains to the agreement of which our company is or may be a party and until the period to pursue claims has expired – see the last table hereof
– or until the moment when our company acknowledges your objection to having your data processed*
besides, your data shall be processed until the period within which the claims may be pursued by you or our company (more in the last table hereof).
– if you fail to submit your data, our company shall have no possibility to respond to your enquiry or the fact you wish to register, * depending on which one applies in a particular case and takes place the earliest
4. The browser settings and another similar action allowing to perform marketing activities
– based on our legitimate interest consisting in processing of data for the purpose given above (Art. 6, section 1(f) of the GDPR), – until the cookie file* has been removed by you or expired
– if you fail to submit your data, you will receive no offers of products or services which might be of your interest, * depending on which one applies in a particular case and takes place the earliest
5. The browser settings and another similar action allowing to perform analytical actions
– based on our legitimate interest consisting in processing of data for the purpose given above (Art. 6, section 1(f) of the GDPR)
– until the cookie file* has been removed by you or expired
– if you fail to submit your data, our company shall have no possibility to consider your preferences to use the Shop while the works on its development are in progress.
* depending on which one applies in a particular case and takes place the earliest
6. Your consent to receiving marketing contents from our company (e.g. information on special offers)
– in order to send marketing information, in particular special offers
– on the basis of your consent to the marketing activities of our company (Art. 6, section 1(a) of the GDPR)
– until you have withdrawn your consent – remember, you can always do it. Processing your data until you withdraw your consent to us doing so shall be lawful.
besides, your data shall be processed until the period within which pursuing claims by either you or our company has lapsed.
(more in the last table hereof)
– if you fail to submit your data, you shall receive no marketing materials of ours, including our special offers
7. Subscription of the newsletter
– in order to send the newsletter
– on the basis of the newsletter delivery agreement (Art. 6, section 1(b) of the GDPR)
– until you have cancelled your subscription to the newsletter, Besides, your data shall be processed until the period within which pursuing claims by either you or our company has lapsed.
(more in the last table hereof)
– if you fail to submit your data, you shall have no possibility to receive information about the Shop and the services rendered by our company
8. Taking actions or negligence which might give rise to claims pertaining to the Shop or the services of our company
– in order to determine, pursue or defend the potential claims pertaining to the concluded agreement or rendered services
– based on our legitimate interest consisting in processing the data for the purpose given above (Art. 6, section 1(f) of the GDPR)
– until the claims’ period of prescription has lapsed or till the moment when our company acknowledges your objection to our processing the data*
– if you fail to submit your data, there is no possibility to determine, pursue or defend claims
* depending on which one applies in a particular case and takes place the earliest.
Publication of data
If you decide to publish a comment, its content and your signature shall be visible to the other users of the Shop.
Our company makes your e-mail address available to no other users, unless you do it yourself.
Within the activities of the Shop, our company does profiling. As far as you are concerned, it shall take place only if you consent to it. Profiling consists in automatic assessment what products and services you may be interested in. This shall be done based on the information on the content you have viewed on the Internet pages. Thus, the advertisements on the products or services presented to you within the Internet services you use shall be better tailored to you and your needs.
The profiling we do entails making no decisions causing you any legal consequences or affecting you in any such way.
Within the Shop our company does some analyses aiming at enhancing its intuitiveness and availability. As far as you are concerned, this shall take place solely if you consent to it. The analysis shall include they way you use the Shop, e.g. how much time you spend on a subpage and what places in the Shop you click. Thus we can adapt the layout and interface of the Shop, as well as the content placed therein, to the Users’ needs.
While processing your personal data we use organizational and technical tools in accordance with the applicable legal regulations, including the encrypted links by means of the SSL certificate.
Like most other websites, our Shop uses the so-called cookie files (cookies). These files:
are saved in the memory of your equipment (computer, phone, etc.);
cause no changes in the settings of your device.
In this Shop, cookies are used for:
a. statistical purposes,
b. marketing purposes.
In order to find out how to manage cookie files, including turning them off in your browser, you can use the help file in your browser. You can find more on it by pressing key F1 in your browser. Besides, corresponding tips can be found on the following subpages, depending on the browser you use:
d. Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
The cookie files shall be processed by us for no longer than 15 minutes from your last visit in the Shop.
Using appropriate options of your browser, you can any time: a. remove the cookie files, b. block using them in the future.
In such cases they shall be no longer processed.
More on the cookie files can be found in Wikipedia.
Outsourcing / recipients of data
Our company uses the services performed by third parties which support us in running our business activities. Our company entrusts them with processing your data – these entities process the data solely at our commission.
With regard to each and every action of the Shop, the data shall be received by:
an entity guaranteeing us technical support/IT,
persons who cooperate with us on the basis of civil law contracts,
persons who support our current business,
the operator of the electronic marketplace.
Whenever an order is placed in the Shop, the receivers of the data shall be:
the entity guaranteeing the supply of the product (unless you have chosen the option of personal pick-up),
supplier of the software facilitating running the business activity (like for instance accounting software)
Besides, your data shall be made available to applicable public agencies to the extent we are obliged to do so.
Passing your data outside of the European Union shall be excluded.